November 7, 2016 the Department of "Economics" in cooperation with the Department of "Finance" Higher School of Economics and Business will conduct online video conference on the theme: "Opportunities and conditions for innovation and technological development of the economy" on the interactive platform «G-Global».
The purpose of online video conference is to consider the state of innovation and technological potential and the possibility of its use for the modernization of the domestic economy. Substantiate the various options of strategies of technological development of the economy, starting to demonstrate the benefits of resource and innovation strategy and offer stages of its transformation into innovation and technology strategy. Identify problematic situations, opportunities to resolve them and formed the conditions for transition to the innovation and technological development strategy of the economy in the Republic of Kazakhstan.
Issues discussed of videoconference:
- Provide an analysis on the state of innovation and technological potential and the possibility of its use for the modernization of the domestic economy;
- Financial and economic crisis and its impact on innovation and technological development of the economy;
- Policy options for technological development of the economy;
- The development of innovation and technology cluster in the Republic of Kazakhstan;
- Reform and strengthening of the financial and economic system of the Republic of Kazakhstan and starting to show the benefits of resource and innovation strategy and offer stages of its transformation into innovation and technology strategy.
Members of online videoconference: faculty, students, undergraduates and young scientists of the Higher School of Economics and Business KazNU. Al-Farabi Kazakh National University; Dr. David Celetti, University of Padua (IT), Department of Historical, Geographical and Antiquity Sciences (Italy), Dr. Azamat Kerimbayev PhD, Chief Financial Officer Member of the Board of JSC Insurance Company "Salem", Shamber Konstantin, director of the Munich Center of Strategic Intercultural Communication (Germany), Anna Trifilova – professor Exeter University (Exeter, UK)
Location: Almaty, Al-Farabi, 71, Kazakh National University , rectorate 306 office at 15.00 (Astana time).
For further questions contact us by phone: +7 (727) 377 33 35 (14-95) and (12-52).
the organizing committeeВерсия для печати
You have to login to post comments.