Economic Research Institute,
Blockchain Technology Development
- Current state of technology platforms
- Technological limitations to blockchain technology development and tentative solutions. Issue of network scalability in the context of stratified architecture of internet of things.
- Technology leaders: international corporations` projects in the sphere of dispersed data.
- Blockchain in public administration. New opportunities for the tax sphere and proprietary right.
- Reducing transaction costs in the insurance market by means of blockchain.
- Blockchain advantages for safety systems.
- Role of state and private institutes in the development of blockchain potential.
Decentralized financial systems and currencies. Industries and markets development scenarios
- Introduction of universal solutions and systems compatibility.
- Compliance risks
- Developing legislative framework for the regulation of cryptocurrencies and quasi-money.
- Role of National Bank and changes in banking system. Participation of local banks in R3CEV Consortium.
- Bitcoin regulation in the EU and worldwide.
- Corporate consumer in the highly competitive blockchain market.