Eurasian Economic Commission
The world is changing. The crisis is undergoing the Trans-Pacific partnership, the fate of the Transatlantic trade and investment partnership is in question. In this regard, a number of issues arise that require discussion from the prospects of further development of integration on the Eurasian continent, including:
- What are the opportunities for expanding integration in Eurasia?
- What is the role of the EAEU in this process and can it become the center of the mega-regional project formation?
- Are today's mega-regional projects viable? If so, what can become cementing factors for the formation and development of a megaproject in Eurasia: transport and logistics, energy or something else?
- Tigran Sargsyan, Chairman of the Board of the Eurasian Economic Commission (tbc)
- Tatiana Valova, member of the Board (Minister) for Integration and Macroeconomics of the Eurasian Economic Commission (tbc)
- Romano Prodi, Prime Minister of Italy (2006-2008), Chairman of the European Commission (1999-2004) (tbc)
- Le Luong Minh, Secretary-General of ASEAN (tbc)
- Shamshad Akhtar, Executive Secretary of the United Nations Economic and Social Commission for Asia and the Pacific (tbc)
- Fiona Hill, Director of the Center for US and European Studies and Senior Researcher, Foreign Policy Program at the Brookings Institute (tbc)
- Rawi Abdelal, Director of the Davis Center for Russian and Eurasian Studies at Harvard University (tbc)
- Viktor Khristenko, President of the EAEU Business Council (tbc)
- Dimitri Papadimitriou, Minister of Economic Development of Greece (tbc)
- Peter Frankopan, Director of the Center for Byzantine Research, Oxford University (tbc)