Within the Astana Economic Forum IX, realizing high efficiency direct live communication students in the Eurasian National University. Gumilyov was decided to hold an international scientific conference of young scientists "New industrialization as a driver of economic growth in Kazakhstan in the context of globalization."
Synthesis and identification of prospects for industrialization and economic growth in Kazakhstan on the conditions of globalization
- World experience of industrialization
- Industrialization: Past and Present
- Industrialization as the basis for economic growth in the Republic of Kazakhstan.
- The new industrialization of Kazakhstan as a basis for the dynamic development of tourism
- Impact of Financial globalization on the development of the financial sector of Kazakhstan.
- The current state and development of the financial sector and its role in economic development
- Development of transport and logistics systems
- The development of the most vulnerable sectors of the Kazakh economy
- Improving the competitiveness of the national economy in conditions of globalization
- The development of new forms of employment
- Activation of foreign economic activity in Kazakhstan
- The integration of Kazakhstan into the world economy
- Kazakhstan and the World Trade Organization: Problems and Prospects
- Development of services
- The economic security of Kazakhstan in the context of globalization
- Improving the accounting system in the real economy sector
- Development of accounting and audit in the public economy sector